Skip to content
- Had 4 dancers participate in the National dance competition at NOAC 2015
- Had a player on the silver medal soccer team at NOAC 2015
- Home of the National Shot put champion for NOAC 2015
- Fielded 6 different dancers for lodge events, currently we have 4
- Many of our dancers consistently place at lodge and section events
- Have provided dancers at Council camporees for Pow Wow which
follows Pow Wow etiquette
- Restored a lodge ceremony ring holding several work days to
complete and dedicated it to our Chapter Ceremony adviser.
- Field a Pre-Ordeal ceremony team at all Ordeal inductions
since the team was organized
- Field a Pre-Ordeal team that Places consistently in the top
3 of the lodge competition
- Catered the District Awards banquet.
- Served as wait staff and cleanup for the Lee County Citizen dinner.
- Performed a Ceremony at the Lee County Citizen dinner
- All of the Adult trainers at the first District level IOLS
class were brothers
- All of the Youth trainers at the first District level ILST
- Run the campfire program at all Spring Camporees performing
a Call Out Ceremony
- Typically run a concession stand at the Spring Camporee
- Several years we held a second call out for those who missed
- Consistently Provide many packs with Cross Over ceremonies
- Performed an OA Eagle Scout ceremony
- Support District and Council events with staff when available
- Support lodge work days
- Enclosed the Porch at the Sullivan Center to extend the Museum
- Run the Lodge Webelos OA day every year
- 9 of our youth Arrowmen hold or have held Lodge level
positions to include Training Chairman, Dance Chairman, Webelos OA Day
Chairman, Trading Post Chairman, and Lodge Mascot.
- 6 of our Adult Arrowmen have held Lodge level positions to
include Training Adviser, Ordeal Adviser, Trading Post Adviser,
Kitchen Adviser, and Webelos OA Day Adviser.
- Dakota Cameron created the first Dogwood district patch
- JT Kirkman Fielded the First Place BBQ cook off team at Trade-o-ree
- OA adults prepared the August Round table dinner.
- Given the Lodge Advisers award three times (Tim Cameron,
Roger Lyons, and Joseph Cimadamore)
- Won the Lodge Roth Service award
- Recipient of the Chiefs award